Thursday, July 3, 2014

Did You Know . . .

Since this blog is called "The Other Side of Erin" I thought I'd share some things that people might not know about me & let you see, well, the other side of Erin. ;)

Did you know that . . .

I play the piano?

I write songs?

I write stories?

I'm planning on posting some of both on this blog soon?

I love sandwiches?

I'm officially an English Professional & Technical writing major with a minor in Communications?

I'm taking a Japanese class in the Fall?

I have two callings--Relief Society Pianist & Visiting Teaching District Supervisor?

Nephi is my favorite Book of Mormon character?

I bought a Hello Kitty bobblehead?

I love to read?

I read Manga?

Me and Yoshi make a great team?

I can run a 10 minute mile?

I'm still obsessed with Korean Pop culture?

There are lots of cute boys in Ogden?

I'm not a missionary so I can think about how many cute boys there are in Ogden?

I'm wearing a Ball State University shirt right now?

Chickens can't swallow upside down?

It would take four hours to hard boil an ostrich egg?

You can't cry in space because there's no gravity to make the tears flow?

I'm really bad at writing on my blog when I say I'm going to write?

I'm sorry?

I'm going to be better? :)

My first week in the mission field I accidentally deleted all the pictures off my camera?

There's software to recover deleted pictures?

In Lafayette we used to go bowling on P-Day?

One P-Day I didn't bring normal clothes, so I bowled in my proselyting clothes?


Being a missionary was fun? :)

No comments:

Giving Up

Hi all! It's been a while since I wrote a blog post. . . A long, long while actually. 8 months. Yikes! Life has been crazy. I'm in...