Tuesday, October 13, 2009

About Time!

It's about time I started a blog, don't you think? I'm always complaining about others not keeping up their blogs, so I figured I'd stop being a hypocrite and do something myself.

So, what exactly am I to blog about, you ask? About me! What else? But I'm going to write about "the other side of me", which would explain the name. I don't let a lot of people know this, but I am secretly a wanna be author. I've already written one book and am trying, trying, trying to get it published. In the mean time I'm working on a couple other books, all while going to school and working. It's a crazy double life I lead and now I have somewhere to sort it all out and complain.

Yay blogging! :D

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Erin! you can get some really cute backgrounds at the cutestblogontheblock.com

Becky

Ryan and Michelle said...

You wrote a book?! Is it about vegetarian vampires? I hope not. Seriously though... that's cool that you wrote a book. I want to read it. Really.

Giving Up

Hi all! It's been a while since I wrote a blog post. . . A long, long while actually. 8 months. Yikes! Life has been crazy. I'm in...