Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sunny Days!

Hi people of the blogosphere! Wow! Two posts from me in one week! Don't you guys just feel so loved? ;)

Today was such a great day. I got to spend the morning with two of my dearest friends, talking and laughing. Then my wonderful coworker agreed to take on my shift at work so I could spend the afternoon out in the sun enjoying my Spring Break.

So that's exactly what I did. I went out into our backyard, sat in the shade of our cherry tree on a bench and read. There was a nice, cool breeze blowing, birds were singing to each other across the trees. The sky was a fantastic blue with puffy white clouds rolling by over the mountain. *sigh* It was such a good way to spend my afternoon!

Are you all enjoying the weather? :)

No comments:

Giving Up

Hi all! It's been a while since I wrote a blog post. . . A long, long while actually. 8 months. Yikes! Life has been crazy. I'm in...