Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amazing Tea Party Birthday Surprise

Hi everyone! I know I promised this post a few weeks ago, and now I'm really behind on telling you all about my exciting (ahem) life!. ;)

So, birthday party. Since I was out of town on my real birthday, my friends threw me a special party the weekend after.

First they blindfolded me.



While blindfolded I attempted to take pictures. . .



Then, after getting some help out of the car and up some stairs I walked into this:



It was a Princess-themed Tea Party! My friends are great. :D



Everything was miniaturized.



Then I opened presents. My friends spoil me so much. Here are just a few of the amazing presents I got.







My friends said I was really easy to shop for since I just like toys and sparkly things. I'm really a 7 year old trapped in a 19 year olds body.

Then I insisted on some group photos, since I don't think there are enough of the four of us together.



And since it was a princess party (and we are, of course, princesses) we had to swoon.



After our swooning and pretty picture taking was done we watched a movie. I chose Beauty and the Beast, since that's one of my favorite Disney movies of all time. Overall it was a really great birthday party with really great friends. :)

In my next post: St. George!

In my next to next post: My amazing, brilliant, awesome idea!

Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Staci Watkins said...

I want to hear about your amazing, brilliant, awesome idea!! Can't wait!! :)

Giving Up

Hi all! It's been a while since I wrote a blog post. . . A long, long while actually. 8 months. Yikes! Life has been crazy. I'm in...